For children, exercise is all about being physically active. This Children’s Day, Gympik, an online fitness discovery platform, has come up with five easy workouts for kids, focusing on their healthy life.
Give it a look:
- Jumping Jacks: It increases metabolism, strengthens joints and core muscles.
‘Five easy workouts like jumping jacks, squats, marching in the place, side to side hops and front kick toe touch will help kids remain healthy.’
- Squats: It helps improving body strength, legs, tighten buttock and core.
- Marching in the place: It strengthens calves, leg muscles, and abdominals and opens up chest muscles.
- Side to side hops: It strengthens calves and hips muscle.
- Front kick toe touch: It improves balance and flexibility of trunk and legs.